Sketchy Fat Guys Sketchy Fat Guys

Unoriginal

Firstly, this is really cheezy stuff you got here. I mean, the whole FBF fighting thing has been done way too much. And please don't ever use Eye of the Tiger again. Rocky raped it once, and then everybody picked up the pieces and raped them some more. Stop it already.

That said, the animation was rather bland, and the artwork was too sketchy and rough. The jokes were also very unoriginal. I'm sorry. It's a good try, and you're definately on the right track, but this just ain't it.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Fucking awesome!

That really cracked me up. This is even better than Queers of War. You know, you really rock at drawing in Flash. Seriously, have my babies. You yourself should be placed upon Mount Olympus, you're the god of Flash. I fifened this Flash so hard my dick dripped a little. No homo.

Queers of War Queers of War

Fuck me sideways.

This was awesome. I play alot of GoW myself, and therefore I found this especially entertaining. The multiplayer lobby was very familiar indeed. It's always as spastic as that. Great job on that. Also, very nice art. The only one I didn't really like was liljim's. Sorry, but it was a tad too random. The cock jokes were good and plentiful. All in all, one hell of a submission. Instant favorite! :D

Mount Newground Mount Newground

Fucking awesome.

As you know, I was indeed a part of this, and I am damn proud of it. Nice job composing it. The song wasn't ultra-fitting lyrics-wise, but it did really fit the overall 'feel' of the mountain. I am proud of you guys. And I am very proud of this Flash. That, and I came. Twice.

SirNightOwl responds:

Twice, we were going fo a hat-trick! I can def say your entry was one of my favourites! it's a shame the planet got cut off tho, but we had to make crops for the final product, ;)

The Ninja part 1 The Ninja part 1

Alright...

This one wasn't so bad. The graphics were OKish, and there was some violence. Other than that, not really good. First off, here's some friendly advise. Never ever include your age in your movie, just for the sake of having it there. Especially if you are under 15. I don't have anything against 13 year old (as long as they act normal), but some of the users here do. So don't do that again. Also, if you are going to use music in your Flash, please refrain from using Linkin Park, or all other over-used music groups, for that matter. Not only are they over-used, most people also more or less despise their music here. Anyway, enough critique. All in all, this is higher quality than most of the stuff that gets crammed here, so this might pass judgement. Although next time, watch the points I mentioned, and you'll get there.