Sketchy Fat Guys Sketchy Fat Guys

Unoriginal

Firstly, this is really cheezy stuff you got here. I mean, the whole FBF fighting thing has been done way too much. And please don't ever use Eye of the Tiger again. Rocky raped it once, and then everybody picked up the pieces and raped them some more. Stop it already.

That said, the animation was rather bland, and the artwork was too sketchy and rough. The jokes were also very unoriginal. I'm sorry. It's a good try, and you're definately on the right track, but this just ain't it.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Fucking awesome!

That really cracked me up. This is even better than Queers of War. You know, you really rock at drawing in Flash. Seriously, have my babies. You yourself should be placed upon Mount Olympus, you're the god of Flash. I fifened this Flash so hard my dick dripped a little. No homo.

Queers of War Queers of War

Fuck me sideways.

This was awesome. I play alot of GoW myself, and therefore I found this especially entertaining. The multiplayer lobby was very familiar indeed. It's always as spastic as that. Great job on that. Also, very nice art. The only one I didn't really like was liljim's. Sorry, but it was a tad too random. The cock jokes were good and plentiful. All in all, one hell of a submission. Instant favorite! :D

GTA4: The Flash Game GTA4: The Flash Game

Wow, just wow.

You guys are definately pushing the boundaries of Flash! I really liked the physics, it's one of the funniest games on Newgrounds I think. You really captured the style and atmosphere of the real GTA IV. Damn good. You should send this to Rockstar.

Defender MkII Defender MkII

Cool!

This is really well done, especially for a first and only try at pixel art! I was really diasspointed when I learned it was pixel art though. I was hoping to see this thing in full screen and stuff, too bad it's so small. But anyway, keep it up! I'd like to see more from you.